110% Lowest Price Guarantee
We are committed to offering you the best value for your dollar with the lowest prices — guaranteed! If you find a lower price (excluding shipping and handling) on an identical item anywhere in the U.S., we’ll beat that competitor’s price by 10%. Simply show us the printed or website advertisement with the competitor’s price, and we will refund you 110% of the difference in price. With the lowest prices, largest assortment, and best customer service, there’s no reason to shop anywhere else. That’s the Terry’s Village difference. Discover it today!
How the Terry’s Village 110% Lowest Price Guarantee works:
- Place your order on TerrysVillage.com or with a Customer Service Representative at 1–800–876–5822.
- Customer Service Orders:
- Provide the agent with the printed or website advertisement with the U.S. competitor’s price on the identical item and we will beat the price by 10%.
- TerrysVillage.com orders:
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax us (1–877–564–4440) the following information:
- Your TerrysVillage.com order number.
- A copy of the printed ad or the website address or URL where you found the lower price.
- The item name, ID or SKU number from the competitor ad, or website.
- One of our Customer Service Representatives will confirm the competitor’s lower price and, if applicable, refund 110% of the difference within 30 business days.
- All lowest price refund requests must be made within 30 days of purchase.
What type of product qualifies for our 110% Lowest Price Guarantee?
- The product must be identical to the one carried in our catalog or website and be in-stock and available for purchase
- Promotional codes or other discounts from the competitor will not be included in determining the price difference
- The competitor’s product must be new
- The competitor cannot be an auction site or located outside the United States
- This guarantee does not apply to group sales or items designated as Clearance
- We reserve the right to not sell any products below our cost, and to limit quantities as necessary.